(Effective June 2016)
We want you to enjoy the Shimmer Wing Fairies Site, and recommend that you follow common sense whenever disclosing personal information anywhere on the internet.
We take special precautions to protect the privacy of children under 13 years of age, then we apply those special precautions to all of our users, regardless of age.
- At our Site, we do not collect any personal contact information (like full name, e-mail address, phone number or home address) from anyone, including children.
- Unlike many websites, we do not collect information like IP address, mobile device UDIDs, etc. automatically.
- The Site is designed so that users cannot input any personally identifiable information.
- We do collect limited location information from users of the Site, but such information is limited to the type of web browser used by the user to access the Site, and the identity of the city/postal code in which the Site user is located.
NO COOKIES OR TRACKING TECHNOLOGY
A "cookie" is a small computer file that does not contain personally identifiable information and saved on your computer or mobile device. Cookies and other technologies like "web beacons" and other persistent identifiers are used by some website providers for various reasons; they can help improve a user's website experience, and allow for the website provider to analyze data about their users.
Unlike many websites, the Site does not use technology (like cookies, web beacons, etc.) to store settings, preferences or identify you or your computer/mobile device(s). We do work with third parties who offer analytics services to determine – at the city/postal code level only – the location of the IP address of the user. We also note the type of web browser used to access the Site.
ULTIMATE SOURCE LTD USE OF INFORMATION
We use the personal information we collect for the purposes indicated at the time it is provided. The location and browser type information that we or our agents or service providers collect using technology is used to help us understand where visitors are located (at a city/postal code level), improve our products and services and maintain Site security.
We may share what little information we do collect as follows:
- Within the Ultimate Source family of companies, and with our agents and service providers.
- As necessary to satisfy a legal request, when a business is bought or sold, or as otherwise allowed or required by law.
- If Ultimate Source believes that anyone’s behavior on our Site may damage us, our Site, or any person or property, we may disclose the relevant information (if any) to prevent such harm. In that case, we might try to identify the wrongdoer, contact them or bring legal action against them.
- Third parties that provide database or server maintenance or security, assist us in analyzing our Site offerings, or provide other similar services to Ultimate Source may access certain information. If we do provide access, we require those third parties to sign confidentiality agreements promising to keep secret any information they see.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS AND PLUGINS
Our Site may link to social media sites (Facebook and Twitter). If you are a member of a social media network (like Facebook or Twitter), that network may track activities that occur within their site, after you visit their site through our Site, and if you are registered or logged into your account at their platform. Liking our page on Facebook may enable them and (but not us) to link your activities with your personal registration information at their site, and may include notifying your friends or connections about your affinity for our Facebook page (Facebook.com/Shimmer Wing Fairies) or Twitter feed (Twitter.com/Shimmer Wing Fairies), and using tracking technologies to monitor your online activities in order to serve targeted ads. The social media networks’ privacy policies and terms apply to your use of their platforms. Your browser or device may allow you to block these technologies, but you should visit the third party websites and review their privacy policies and your registration profiles or accounts to determine your options.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & SECURITY
We and our agents and affiliates have adopted internal procedures to safeguard any collected information in our systems. We require our service providers and vendors to adhere to industry-accepted best practices to safeguard personal information they handle. However, no method is 100% secure. While we strive to protect your information through commercially reasonable means, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
OUR LOCATION; DATA TRANSFERS
We strive always to be transparent and clear about our policies. Please contact us if you have questions email@example.com
© 2016 Ultimate Source Macao Commercial Offshore Ltd.